As the world shifts towards a more sustainable future, the use of green electricity has become increasingly important. The UK has seen a significant increase in the use of renewable energy sources such as wind, solar, tidal, and wave energy.
With the cost of green electricity becoming more affordable, it is becoming a viable option for businesses and individuals alike.
Who would benefit:
- Businesses looking to reduce their carbon footprint
- Companies committed to sustainability and reducing environmental impact
- Individuals who want to reduce their carbon footprint and contribute to mitigating global warming
Green electricity is a sustainable and cost-effective way to reduce your carbon footprint. By partnering with a company like Maia Energy, you can procure green electricity via their weighted auction platform, making it possible to achieve your sustainability goals with little or no extra cost. With the cost of green electricity continuing to fall, it is becoming an increasingly attractive option for businesses and individuals who want to contribute to mitigating global warming.
Green Electricity Opportunities and Possibilities..
Green Electricity reduces a carbon footprint - fast...
- Switching to Green Electricity is the easiest way to reduce a carbon footprint
- Carbon free electricity mitigates global warming & helps fight climate change
- Green Power & a reduced carbon footprint enhance environmental credentials
Green electricity is sustainable...
- Choosing Green Electricity encourages even more green electricity investment
- Only carbon free energy can prevent global warming running out of control
- Renewable power is the backbone of any business that aims to be sustainable
Mitigates global warming...
- Green electricity supply is zero carbon and does not contribute to global warming
Green electricity cost is falling...
- More Green Electricity in the UK energy mix has reduced green electricity cost
- More Green Electricity Suppliers in the marketplace has increased competition
- Free Greeen Electricity procurement reduces cost to the equivalent of brown*
Helps mitigate global warming
UK renewable capacity up 400% since 2009
47% of UK energy mix
Renewables account for 47% of UK energy mix
Ready to reduce your carbon footprint and achieve your sustainability goals? Maia Energy can help. Contact us today at firstname.lastname@example.org or call our team on 01932 566114 to learn more about how green electricity can benefit your organisation.